Friday, April 06, 2007

Field of Dreams

The great
Moments of life abound…
Where the rainbow
Lorikeet sings, the secret
Flower blooms

The sun
Shines through my
Heart in the
Field of dreams as Eve
Whispers to my shadow

The gentle
Spirit rules the day with
Fun and laughter…
Blissful memory of the past
Trapped in the present

The frisky
Muse walks along my dreams
Under the autumn moon
I chase the dazzling goddess
With tender foot

On the
Sumptuous wings of desire
I navigate the
Golden heart of love under
The watchful eyes of Eros


© Lawrence T. Udo-Ekpo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The sun shines through my heart too. I am working on some things within myself and feeling so much better. This poem speaks to me.

African Refugees said...

May all your dreams come true. Thank you, Technobabe.