Wednesday, September 19, 2012

The Mystery of Survival


Love particles liberate my consciousness as she sings my name with flaming lips of desire. I savour the divine scent of jasmine with a smile.

 spring time…
the young lions on the move
sharing the moment

They walk across the glistening landscape, near the hill of promise, dressed in the vivid colours of the Dreamtime. A surge of pleasure as the new dawn approaches. But a bad patch in the City of Light changes everything. Time whispers. Hope withers and dies.

fishing
in the silver sea…
i sing the blues

In the darkest hour of need, text messages chatter and scream and ask for mercy. Only the moon comes to the rescue; energising my soul; dancing to the rhythm of the earth, this night of nights. The mystery of survival flows through my veins, like the gentle river of time; changing the face of the future for ever.

they come
like angels in the morning; sowing
the seeds of destiny



© Lawrence T. Udo-Ekpo



No comments: