Friday, September 26, 2014

Hopes and Dreams


the frisky atoms
circle the mound of Venus
like the cosmic butterflies
rousing
the love molecules
as I nibble on
the luminous ear of the beloved

i pluck
the suns of Findon
with one hand
caressing the moon
changing
the wicket paradigm
with hopes
and dreams

i float
like the wings of time sublime
like the true son of the expanding universe
longing for you
as the golden light
shines
upon me
enriching my soul forever

the Mother Earth
listens to my heartbeat with passion
revealing the inner secrets of life foretold
touching
caring
nurturing
loving me
dragging me
deeper and deeper
into her warm embrace
in the greatest hour of need

the secret
of survival liberates my consciousness
running through
every cell in my body
opening my eyes to a new life
of countless possibilities
a new world of love and peace
as cherry blossoms



© Lawrence T. Udo-Ekpo

No comments: